Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Like Sweet Morning Dew

I shot these photos outside my house one recent morning because I was captivated at the size of the dew drops and how they seemed so strong and so soft at the same time. If you click on the images, you'll see the larger versions. You may notice some sunlight poking through the dew drops. The clarity varies depending on the dew drop which I never really thought about before until I looked closely at these pictures myself. There is also a sweet, tiny flower just resting on one of these massive leaves, almost as if it is waiting for the day to begin.

4 comments:

Starbright said...

That's a beautiful picture it's very peaceful and soothing.

Simon said...

Great shots!

Anonymous said...

The colors are really bright and intense! So cool!!!

warnerk said...

so send me a copy of the large one on top. I will pay you whatever you think is fair.