Friday, August 10, 2007

I Still Love You, New York


New York is one of my favorite cities in the world. I love the noise, the people pouring out of everywhere, the fast-pace, the restaurants, the art scene, the park... I love all of it.

I shot this photograph from the rooftop of my friend's apartment when she lived midtown. It's one of my favorite photographs I have ever taken. To me, it best represents the life that emanates from the streets of New York. Click on it to make it larger, the details are really what make this picture. Trust me on this one.

10 comments:

MC said...

That's a really great photograph!
Hope I can afford to visit New York soon!

Shubhang Arora said...

http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/community/2007072021272191/

hi please join this community

and i would like to exchange link with you my url is http://www.noteseditor.blogspot.com reply by posting a comment on my blog or you can email me at pawni_arora@yahoo.co.in

Anonymous said...

Great photo!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am one of the moderators over at Fuel My Blog and I set up a group on Flickr just for FuelMyBlog participants. You can post 2 photos each day to the group. You can find and contact me on Flickr at http://www.flickr.com/photos/abennett96/

Add me as a contact and drop me a note and I will add you to the group. Or you can request to join the group at http://www.flickr.com/groups/fuelmyblog/

Thanks for using FuelMyBlog.

Anonymous said...

I Never saw such a true translation of a city WOWWWWWWWWWWWW
well done. You should be so happy to be able to capture such a wonderful pictures.

ian gordon said...

Impressive. (I think you've got some great images here throughout the blog. Like the net curtains).

Unknown said...

Hello !

I have visited your blog. It has been a pleasure to read you.

I wish you the best.

Damn Receipt.

Alex said...

I'll prolly go there someday...

Anonymous said...

This photo really captured me. What a magnificent moment in time.

Unknown said...

excellent pic..